Using TubeMogul.com to Manage Multiple Video Services
If you have any video files that you publish to the web, you probably want to have them seen
by as many people as possible. This is a “Good News – Bad News” situation.
Good News: There are many services out there that will publish and host your videos for free. These are great, because they give you the opportunity to be seen by tons of people.
Bad News: Different people use different services depending on their preferences.
There is a service called TubeMogul.com that will allow you to upload and describe your video, then automatically and simultaneously post it to all of your favorite video hosting sites.
TubeMogul.com allows you to upload and describe your video, then automatically and simultaneously post it to all of your favorite video sites.
This tool will allow you to increase your audience by uploading your videos to numerous different services. Uploading to each independent site is a time consuming, manual process. There is a better way. You can do a little bit of up-front work once that will allow you to quickly and easily upload your video to 12 or more sites. You can do all of this in the same amount of time that it takes just to upload to YouTube today.
Is it expensive or difficult? Come on, you should know that I’m both cheap and lazy. The entire process is free and simple.
There are several services that will host your videos on the web. Here are the ones that are currently supported by TubeMogul.com.
Below you’ll find the step by step process:
- Sign up with all of your video hosting services
- Set up an account on YouTube, MetaCafe.com, Yahoo Video, etc.
- Sign up with TubeMogul.com
- Configure your services on TubeMogul
- Enter your page URL for all of the video sites that you set up
- Upload your video to TubeMogul
- Configure your video’s information
- Enter a Title, Description, Tags, and Category for your Video
- Publish your video to all of your services
- Enter and store your ID and password for all of your sites
- Send the video to every site at once
- View stats on your video
- Monitor who is watching your video on all of your sites at once
- See how many comments your video is receiving all at once
- Repeat the process and save tons of time
- After the initial setup, you can load each subsequent video to all of your sites in the same amount of time that it used to take to do just one.
Each of the sites are really easy to join and TubeMogul is also very easy to set up. I posted a video and a Word document below explaining the whole process.
Here is a Word document with the fully illustrated instructions for Using TubeMogul.com to Manage Multiple Video Services.
I would love to see some of your videos
My user name on all of the services mentioned in this article is, you guessed it, VitaminCM
Add me as a friend on your favorite Video service so that I can see what you’re uploading.
Subscribe to this Site to Get More Articles Like this One
Subscribe to RSS Feed | Subscribe to Comments | Subscribe via Email